Monday, April 9, 2012

Blending work and life


By Lori McMullin, APR, Director of Business Operations & Communications

Center for Business Excellence

Keeping everything going is a difficult task these days. I’m one of those people who love work – it’s always been part of my identity and not just a paycheck. However, I also love my home life.

So, when my husband and I recently moved into a “fixer-upper,” it made balancing energy quite challenging. It bugs me to no end living in chaos in terms of a neat and orderly office or home. I see walls that scream, “Paint me!,” and wish I could wave a wand and they would look instantly awesome.

Anyway, I am trying really hard to chill out and take it one step at a time. The majority of my energy and concern really needs to be on some big projects at work right now. So, I did some searching and found tips on how to deal with balancing out. Check out this link: http://text100.com/hypertext/2011/08/finding-a-blend-between-work-and-life/

No comments:

Post a Comment