Monday, March 4, 2013

Shake off the bad plays and other good advice for 2013



By: Lori McMullin, APR
Director of Business Operations & Communications
Center for Business Excellence


Last week, a good friend of mine was asking for information about one of the CBE’s past Business Summit keynote speakers.  She was referring to Mimi Donaldson, co-author of, “Bless your Stress.”  Catchy, eh?

Anyway, years have gone by and I had forgotten the specifics of Donaldson’s presentation.  I went to YouTube to refresh my memory and came across one of her newest video clips with a quick, to-the-point message I thought was pretty cool.

Granted, the video clip is a teaser in hopes of securing speaking bookings, but nonetheless, very good.  I hope you find her thoughts on how to make it in 2013 (click here) of interest.

No comments:

Post a Comment