Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Huh? What did you just say???


Several years ago I was working as a Project Manager for a large employment and training company. My V.P. was the KING of the annoying phrases. Sometimes he would string so many of them together in a sentence, that I would find myself baffled. I would think to myself "Huh? What did you just say?".

Of course my more savvy peers would smile at him as if he were the wise Yoda of the business world. I walked out of many meetings saying to myself, that if "at the end of day" I don't jump out of a conference room window it will be a miracle.

Do you have phrases that just make you crazy??? Ones that make you just shutter??? This article contains most of mine. If you have one that is not in this article, please share it with the rest of us in the comment section. I have a great book, Attitude is Everything by Jeff Keller, as a prize for the most annoying business phrase posted.

Annoying Business Phrases


No comments:

Post a Comment