Monday, January 10, 2011

Feeling too wiped out to job search? How to boost your energy after being sick

By: Lori Stone, APR
Director of Business Operations & Communications
Center for Business Excellence

So, I go around bragging every year about the fact I get a flu shot. I’ll be ready for the season! Well, I never count on the dreaded cold virus coming along!

Recently, I was hit pretty hard with a cold that wouldn’t seem to go away. In fact, seems like nearly everyone has it and it takes forever to get rid of.

When the cold does end, it leaves you feeling pretty wiped out. This is an uncomfortable state to be in for anyone, but especially bad for those who are already stressed out looking for employment.

So, here’s a link to tips on how to regain energy to get back in the game:

http://www.ehow.co.uk/how_7641008_boost-energy-after-being-sick.html

No comments:

Post a Comment