Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Take control of your job search in 2011


After looking for a job for more than a year and a half, I had to come up with new ways to stay motivated. Since my previous profession of many years was disappearing, I began concentrating on my skills and how they could be used elsewhere in the job market. I also focused on areas where I really wanted to work. That's when things started happening. I had more choices and felt that yes, there is a job out there for me. And there was.
If you've been unemployed for awhile, or just recently entered the job market, the following article has some good tips for taking control of your job search.
Posted by Suzy Kridner


1 comment:

  1. Great words from you. It was based on your true experience. Readers will inspire on your hard work and perseverance. It's nice to share this one.
    _____________________
    Jobs NSW

    ReplyDelete