Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Increase Your Productivity



Posted by: Darlene Duncan CWDP, JSS, CCC, JCTC, JCDC
Training Coordinator

Feel like you’re spinning your wheels and getting nowhere fast?

Every once in a while I need to step back and reevaluate my time management methods to see if there’s something I can do to be more effective with how I use my time. Recently a friend of mine pointed out an article to me that has eight great tips in it for being more productive.

The article is written with a slant toward someone who has a job however, it wouldn’t take much adaptation to make the ideas work for a job seeker.

I think number five is particularly helpful if your job searching. It’s so easy to get on the internet and fall victim to ‘shiny ball syndrome’. Some article catches your eye and instead of moving on to your job search you stop to read it. The next thing you know you’ve read a bunch of articles that may or may not have anything to do with job searching and you’ve lost an hour or more of time that was supposed to be used for job searching.

Click here to read all 8 great tips for being more productive.

No comments:

Post a Comment