Monday, August 15, 2011

Feeling rough around the edges and too low on funds for a spa beauty treatment? Check out what’s in your kitchen!

By: Lori McMullin, APR, Director of Business Operations & Communications
Center for Business Excellence


Nearly everyone I know is on a tight budget. Many of us are feeling like we’re missing the energy and glow in our appearance we once possessed pre-recession.

Usually on Sunday afternoons at home, I do my best to polish myself up for the next work week. It’s important to take a little time for yourself to replenish the proverbial well. I found this pretty cool information on natural, home beauty treatments and thought I’d pass it along:

http://www.fitnessmagazine.com/beauty/skin-care/our-favorite-all-natural-home-beauty-treatments/

No comments:

Post a Comment