Thursday, July 15, 2010

"I finally got my high school diploma! I am the happiest person in the world!!"

It seems that lately we don't hear enough good news. There is oil in the gulf, unemployment is still up, teens can't find jobs, etc. So I thought that you might like to hear some good news. Chris was a young man who worked with SaSo Training Solutions to raise his scores high enough to obtain his GED. Well he did it, after a lot of hard work that he put in, he now has his diploma in hand.


Here is the post from his facebook page the day his results came in the mail: "It came in the mail today :) MY GED SCORE had to be a 2,250 to pass, it was over 2,5000 I finally got my high school diploma! I am the happiest person in the world, SASO WILL BE PROMOTED ON ALL 43 OF MY WEBSITES! This program made me think, and it make me think very hard. When I first started this program, to be honest I had no faith in myself whatsoever, I thought I was failing at everything I did, no matter what it was."


He was quick to go in and see Brenda and Andrew at SaSo to show off his results and give high fives!






A few days later SaSo got the following letter from Chris' mother:


"Dear Andrew & Brenda: I just wanted to drop you guys a line letting you know how much I appreciate all your help with Christopher. He is still beaming about his diploma and his computer. He worked so hard and with your help and understanding he did it. I don't think that without your help he could have accomplished it at this point in his life. He has really grown and matured because of your program. You not only helped him to get his diploma but you helped him get back his self respect and showed him that anything was possible. Christopher was not in a good place when he started the program and now he wants to go to college and become a Forensic Scientist. You showed him that there is a light at the end of the tunnel. And for that I can never thank you enough."


To some getting your GED may seem small and insignificant but for many I think you will understand what a huge step this can be. To Chris we congratulate you and wish you much success on your future endeavors!

3 comments:

  1. Christopher, we all knew you could do it. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Christopher! Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is nice post. It's give a good suggestion how to get a high school diploma. I like to know about the little knowledge of high school diploma.

    High School Diploma

    ReplyDelete