Thursday, October 14, 2010

Celebrate and Share Love


So many people around the world are jobless. Trying to figure out what their next move might be. Thinking, when will I be employed? Will I be able to pay my bills? Will I be able to feed myself and my family? Constantly beating themselves up on a daily basis, not realizing that they have that special four letter word in their lives, that can make things better.
I know this feeling. I was there 4 months ago. I wondered if the Money Tree really existed. And if it did, I would bury it in my back yard and all my financial worries would cease to exist. After searching the nurseries and the Internet for several days, I realized the Money Tree was non-existent. So I started thinking, I don't have much money, but what I do have, is the Love of my wife, my kids, my siblings, my parents, my neighbors and my pets.
At that precise moment, a wide smile fell upon my face. I realized that no matter how bad it may have seemed to be unemployed or how bad I felt not being able to pay my bills on time, the fact that I was filled with Love and had many that Loved me, gave me hope. Suddenly, the world was not a gloomy place. Instead, it was a bright, shiny place. With all the Love I have in my life and with all the Love I can give to others, I can let people know that if they just realized how much Love they have in their lives, they too would be smiling. We may not be rich as Rockefeller, but we have what no amount of money can buy, LOVE!
Those that know me, always say that I am a positive, upbeat, caring and Loving person. I am for the most part. The reason for my happy, upbeat and Loving attitude is because of my wife, my wonderful 4 angels that are my children and the many people I have in my life. No matter how bad things may get or be, all I have to think about, is the Love that I have for my family and the Love I receive from them, takes everything away.
Love can make a bad situation better. Love can make someone sad, suddenly happy. Just sit back and forget about your worries for just a moment. Think about those you Love and Love you. Within moments, your face and soul will light up and make things better. Celebrate and share Love! Imagine, if every single person on this planet, decided to celebrate and share Love with one another. How great would that be?

1 comment:

  1. You completely inspire me! What an heartfelt story. People sometimes do not realize how blessed they are with what they have at home. Sometime they have to dig deep to realize the magic they have within themselves. I have yet to meet an truly genuine family like yours. It is a true gift that you allow us to be a part of your life. LOVE YOU ALL!

    ReplyDelete