Monday, October 4, 2010

Helpful Tips for Coping with Feeling Overwhelmed


Good Monday morning! It’s Lori Stone, CBE’s director of business operations and communications. The past few weeks have felt a bit hectic for me, so I thought they may be for our readers as well.


I found some tips to help us all get a better handle on our tasks at hand. However, you first have to promise me you’ll listen to this song following the link below and get a bit silly. No joke! This song sounds so frenzied to me and I listen to it to put myself in check when I feel I’m getting on the “out of control ride.”



Now that you are in a more relaxed frame of mind, check out these helpful tips for coping with being overwhelmed. Perhaps, today won’t be a “manic Monday” for you after all!


No comments:

Post a Comment