Thursday, October 14, 2010

Super Mario! The Best Reality TV Ever

Driving to work today the DJ on the radio said that the coverage of the miners is the best Reality TV that has ever been on. It is hard to argue with that or to come up with anything more inspiring than the happenings down in Chile over the past 70 days, especially the finale over the past 72 hours. At some point I think most everyone has seen a clip of some moment or heard of the painstaking efforts to return the 33 miners to safety. I tried to think of a way to tie in what they have coordinated and accomplished to something that will help you or me overcome our daily trials and tribulations. Everything seems to come up too short. So I have decided to share my favorite part and hope that in a way it can inspire you.

Mario Sepulveda was the second miner to emerge from the tunnel and upon his arrival, well, he was inspirational. In his high spirits and gratitude, the joy of life he showed still stays with me. I hope that you enjoy watching his ascent as much I did. Christine Sikora

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nLaiuOB0xto

No comments:

Post a Comment