Wednesday, May 11, 2011

'Real' Time vs. Clock Time: What Works?

Posted by Suzy Kridner
CBE Administrative Assistant
I love to read articles about time management.
I figure eventually I'll find the perfect solution for getting everything done, both at work and at home, and not feel crunched for time.
As one article said, if I'm going to learn the traits of a conscious leader, I'll have to agressively manage my time.
But I'm not ready to get rid of my TV, which was one suggestion. How will I find out if "The Good Wife" reconciles with her husband? And will "Castle" find true love with police detective Kate Beckett?
But an hour or two of TV entertainment each night does cut into my time, whether clock time or "real" time.
Most of us live in "real" time, that's when time flies when you are having fun or drags when you're doing a boring task.
As another article says, remember that it's impossible to get everything done, regardless of what time you use.

Read more about effectively managing your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment